Faculty Groups - sign ups open
Faculty groups are small groups made up of people usually studying degrees similar to yours. They meet for one hour weekly across each semester. The group leaders work out a time and place that suits the members.
Faculty groups usually involve:
- reading and understanding a part of the bible
- growing relationships with others, praying about issues and
- working together with others in your faculty to make Jesus known.
Students often join faculty groups to:
- meet others in their faculty
- meet people outside of their existing circles (eg of school, church)
- understand with others what living for Jesus looks like in their area of study
Whether you know very little about the bible and Christianity anyone is welcome to join a faculty group.
Sign ups for faculty groups are now open here: