Welcome to Uni Bible Group! The Uni Bible Group exists so that people might know Jesus through reading and understanding the Bible.
We do this in large and small groups throughout the semester. Everyone is welcome to join in Uni Bible Group events. We'd love to see you there
Orientation Day will be held between Monday, 19 February - Thursday, 22 February, 2024 - come find us and join us!Check out more orientation details here
Reload - 15th Feb
At Reload we'll be meeting together to get a handle on the new year at Uni in 2024. Meet with others from Uni Bible Group on Thursday 15th Feb.
9:30am-4pm at Fairy Meadow Anglican Church
Unistarters - 23rd Feb
If you're starting at UOW this year and would like to find out about Uni Bible Group then come to Unistarters on Friday 23rd February at UOWInfo and Register here
Hear the Bible freely and openly for anyone. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:30-1:30. Bldg 20
Easy English meeting where the Bible is heard and discussed. Especially for internationals.
Meet in a UOW hub with others who are interested in understanding the bible and in getting to know others.
Bible Talks and FOCUS
timetable with these in mind
It takes some thinking through to develop your uni timetable, especially with all the great options around uni. Here's some tips with Uni Bible Group in mind
- Make sure your time at uni includes some time between Tuesday to Thursday so that you can be involved in a Hub. Hubs are where you can easily meet others, in small groups, discovering the Bible together.
- Choose a Bible Talk time to go to regularly (12:30-1:30 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
- Other ministry times will start up after week 4 in the afternoons
- Look out for prayer meetings, socials etc as they fit in
Why Uni Bible Group
Sign up with Uni Bible Group this semester! Come to Unistarters or Bible Talks to find out what we do. Here's what people have used Uni Bible Group for:
- Learn about the bible for the first time
- Understand what the bible says about Jesus
- Read the bible for yourself or with others
- Start or deepen your relationship with God